As the Customer Care Manager you are expected to support the Agents specialising in Complaints and Customer Care with advanced Customer enquiries and questions, handle escalated complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide information in line with the agreed processes and KPIs. You will also be expected to drive performance of your team, ensuring support and development of everyone in your department.
The Team Leader may also be allocated a dedicated sub team within the department for which they assume line management responsibility and/or specific projects for which they will also assume responsibility.
Reports to: Customer Services and Retentions Operations Manager
• Identify, manage, and record escalation trends and collaborate with Team Leaders, Ops and Client on product defects and trends.
• Review and identify root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously.
• Evaluate escalation performance metrics.
• Collaborate with other workgroup teams to train using process and procedures based on historical experience.
• To manage, lead and motivate the team
• To work with the CCOM as directed to set performance targets for staff, measure staff against these by way of formal appraisal, regular one-to-one’s, and quality audits, providing staff with coaching and feedback
• To ensure that team members are trained and that a continual development program is employed
• To lead, motivate & develop the skills of the departmental Agents
• Conduct regular team meetings / briefings as directed ensuring staff are fully appraised of company updates, team targets and current performance etc.
• To work with the Senior Team Manager to ensure that all relevant departmental processes are in place and regularly reviewed
• Employ a variety of techniques to motivate the team
• Assist in the recruitment screening of new staff members
Flexibility: To perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Professional Skills & Abilities:
• Customer service experience
• Shows flexibility of thought and a positive attitude
• Takes responsibility for customer issues and delivers an outstanding level of customer service
• Experience of handling customer complaint escalations
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Excellent command of the English language
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to motivate and lead a team to deliver objectives and achieve targets.
• Proven ability to positively influence performance
• Communicates effectively at all times
• Delegates responsibilities effectively
• Consistently positive attitude towards their job and their colleagues.
• Excels at operating in a fast-paced organization & works well in a pressurized environment
• Methodical and organise
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!
12 October 2020
12 October 2020