As a Customer Care Executive, you would be expected to support agents with advanced customer enquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information in line with the agreed processes and KPIs. The ideal candidate for this role is resourceful, organised and can ensure a steady completion of workload. This Executive position is focused on championing the customer, communicating with the team and our client, and providing an excellent service focused on engagement and customer satisfaction.
Reports to: Team Leader
• Answer calls, live chats and emails professionally
• Handle escalated enquiries and complaints through to resolution
• Administration/MI duties
• Liaise with relevant departments and personnel to resolve enquiries
• Route calls to appropriate resource
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs
• Manage and feedback to agents to ensure complete communication on certain processes
• Training agents on Escalation processes
• Manage the contact centre agents when required
• To work with the Senior Team to ensure that all relevant departmental processes are in place and regularly reviewed
Flexibility: to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Professional Skills & Abilities:
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• High organisational skills.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Customer service experience
• Good data entry/keyboard skills
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
• Relevant product knowledge
Behaviour Expectations Guide:
• The ability to retain information and adapt to circumstances when required
• Able to use initiative without waiting for direction.
• Accepts change
• Works to a high level of accuracy
• Engages with coaching and feedback from any level
• Engages with agents and wider team proactively
• Shows appreciation for others
• High CAN-DO attitude and supports a positive working environment
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!
12 October 2020
12 October 2020