To work within the team and ensure that the best level of service is provided at all times and that specified procedures are followed. With a strong focus on providing excellent customer service and working efficiently the Agent must ensure that any department targets / service level agreements are adhered to. There is the potential opportunity for this position to become permanent.
Reports to: Team Leader
* Respond to live chat, email and phone enquiries.
* Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature of writers' concerns and to determine disposition of correspondence.
* Answer all incoming customer queries professionally and within agreed timescales.
* Handle and resolve customer complaints.
* Provide customers with product and service information.
* Enter customer information.
* Process orders, forms and applications.
* Identify and escalate priority issues.
* Route customer contacts to appropriate resource.
* Follow up customer enquiries where necessary.
* Compose acknowledgment correspondence.
Flexibility: to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Professional Skills & Abilities:
* Proficient in relevant computer applications
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
* Customer service experience
* Good data entry/keyboard skills
* Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
* Relevant product knowledge
Behaviour Expectations Guide
* The ability to retain information and adapt to circumstances when required.
* Able to use initiative without waiting for direction.
* Accepts change.
* Engages with coaching and feedback from any level.
* Engages with agents and wider team proactively.
* Shows appreciation for others.
* High CAN-DO attitude and supports a positive working environment.
Current employee benefits (under constant review)
* 20% additional hourly rate for working Weekend hours
* 50% additional hourly rate for working Bank Holiday hours
* Team events and incentives
* Yearly Christmas party
* Complimentary fruit and tea/coffee
* 30 days of Annual Leave per year, increasing with tenure to a maximum of 33
* Extra annual leave day on your Birthday
Any questions email email@example.com
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly! Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
12 October 2020
12 October 2020